I’ve been blogging several years now. Below you will find some links to “random” past posts and brief descriptions of them. Perhaps one will catch your interest.
- Zap them God! Break their teeth! The imprecatory Psalms. How exactly are we supposed to understand these Psalms? They are difficult. This post offers some possible solutions.
- Problems with saying you have a “relationship with God”…maybe we need new terminology? The first of several posts about this topic. Yes, we can have a relationship with God, but this language can create confusion. Evangelicals have also emphasized one aspect of God (his immanence) to the neglect of his transcendence.
- Warnings and promises, but which is it? – part 1. Have you ever felt confused about how the promises and warnings of Scripture relate to each other? How do we fit together a stern warning against permanently falling away with a confident expectation that it will not happen? I highly recommend a book to you entitled The Race Set Before Us and share thoughts from it in 2 posts.
- What? You have never read my famous “Can we please stop praying for sick people?” post? Read it.
- Wounded by the church? Healing your way back to the people of God. [Book Review] If you have been wounded by the church, I recommend this book to you and appreciated its approach.